Happy 69th Mom!

Although it has been over a year and a half since you left this Earth, you are a daily part of my life as I remember our special relationship, the values you shared with me, the support you lent to me, and the tensions you set forth in me. It seems as though the world you left behind has exploded in a blaze of economic and political conflicts that are likely to get worse and that you would have no doubt been amazed by. I miss most the opportunities to have shared it all with you, for better or worse. Shall we meet again, and I hope against hope that we do, we will have plenty to catch up on. That aside, I will always love you. Perhaps today you are spending the moments with those who loved you and who you admired the most. It's certainly a pleasant thought. Happy birthday.

Your son,

Krisna

Comments

Anonymous said…
I can hardly believe Brooks has been gone such a short time. I truly miss her. One day I hope to be able to laugh with her again.

Popular Posts