Mom's Last Letter

This was not published on the blog but was sent as an email to several of her family and friends. It wasn't the last email I personally received from her, but this was the last time she would address a group before passing away. I thought some of y'all might like to see it still if isn't a cheerful note.

--Krisna


11.5.2007

Sorry I've been so absentee. One thing I can't count on is this damned cancer and how it will jsut pop up and knock me for a loop. I had to call the nurse in today and we're starting a whole new game plan. Probably I'll get a hopsital bed and a portapotty and catheter this week or next. Whenever I decide. The nurse and I are both thinking because of my deterioration that I have maybe a couple of months left. One to two months. I don't want to screw everybody's Christmas up for all future Christmases, so I'd really rather go a couple of weeks before or a couple of weeks after Christmas and so I may try to finagle the date according to my personal wishes. We'll have to see if I can make that work. Ha.

In the meantime, I'll write when I'm able, but don't fret if you don't hear from me because Bobbi is here every day and the nurse will be coming every other day now and the days I don't write it will be because I'm totally out of it. Weird things going on in my head. In fact, a few weeks ago I had spell where I was compleely ocnfused about my medicine,etc. and my nurse things i may have had a TIA...small mini stroke.She said ever since then I've had a heart irregularity, but never did have before then.

This isn't good news, but under the circumstanes it's not totally unexcepted so I hope it doesn't get anybody down. I love you all and I'm gonna be part of this group til I just can't anymore.

Comments

Popular Posts