Blog Update

I've begun the slow, arduous task of reincorporating Mom's posts from the mirrored version of her blog available at www.brooksbest.org. It really makes no sense to keep it divided which is, I believe, confusing for the reader. I would like to eventually give the site a makeover and it would be nice to have it all integrated.

If you'll notice on the archive portion of the blog, you can now access some of Mom's earliest entries dating back to 2004. I'm working my way from oldest to newest. Hopefully, I'll have it all up before the year is out.

I will be keeping the domain name, brooksbest.org. Once the transition is complete, that will be the URL for the living blog.

Just wanted to tell Uncle Rick, who's presently in Iraq and potentially on his way back, thank you again for keeping a copy of Mom's blog. It has been absolutely invaluable to me and to many others I imagine.

Comments

LBoogie said…
Just wanted to say I'm so proud of your diligence in uploading the older posts. In case folks don't know what goes into it (I don't understand it all myself), Kris has been laboring intensively working through each individual post, formatting each one to match the original. I think I can speak for everyone when I say thank you!

Love,
Lauren

Popular Posts