In Preparation for Mom's 68th Birthday

Hello everyone,

My brother Reese and I just spoke a few minutes ago and the idea occured to him that since Mom's birthday is this Friday, May 16, those who have anything that they would like to share about her; memories, stories, funny moments, etc., are encouraged to do so. Her birthday also coincides with Mother's Day which was last Sunday, May 11, as well as the one year anniversary of her diagnosis and six months since her passing.

For those who do not have access to post a blog should contact me at kcbest@gmail.com and I will send you an invitation to sign up and post. Ideally, we'd like to have everyone post on Friday, but if that's not possible, just post it when you can.

This is short notice, but there are no expectations in terms of the length or subject matter. And if you have trouble trying to post, I have no problems helping. If this will be too much trouble, just email me with your story and I'll be happy to post it.

And once again, for those who don't know, Mom's old blog, with all her original writing, can be accessed at www.brooksbest.org.

Thanks,

Krisna

Comments

Rick said…
What a wonderful idea, guys. I'll try to come up with something "typically" Brooks. God, where do I start? There wasn't much that was "typical" about her!

Popular Posts