from Lynn

At this time around her birthday, I miss Brooks even more than usual. I miss her everyday. I miss our laughter and her love and support of me when I was down.We supported each other thru the hard times. I miss talking about her boys whom she loved so much and I believe still does and somehow she watches out for them. I'm just speaking randomly about a good friend whose loss I feel every day. Her leaving us has left a huge hole in my life and it's still very hard to talk about her.I just wanted to let all of you who loved her know that I'm thinking about her and all of you.iI was just able to put a picture of her up in my house because it has been too hard till now.

From my heart,
Lynn McCray

Comments

Hey Lynn! Thank you for sharing your thoughts. It really meant a lot to me that you were they with me when she passed. If it hadn't been for you and Sandra I'm not sure how I would have handled that day. Thank you for taking care of me. Thanks for bringing me sandwiches and coffee. Most of all, thanks for all of the hugs and shared tears. I love you.
Anonymous said…
This is from Ana Maria. I just thought it would be more appropriate to post it as a comment than as a separate blog entry, since it's just a link and not a post with text. Thanks! :)

KB

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I just found this link and loved it. Maybe you will like it too :-)

Hugs to everyone, visible and invisible ;-))

http://pixiesplace.com/trainride/

Popular Posts