www.brooksbest.org

Happy holidays, everyone. Mom's old blog is now available for viewing at www.brooksbest.org or to go directly to it just click here.

I'm happy that Rick has been able to fill the void these past few weeks where I haven't been able to. I've been trying figure out some way to reincorporate the old blog into the new one, but while I think it is possible, for right now we've made a link to where you can view the mirrored blog offsite.

Happy holidays to everyone and thank you for your patience!

Krisna

Comments

ana maria said…
Oh, thank you both, really, Kris and Rick, for all your efforts to give us back your mother/sister's writings, thoughts and wisdom. We will now be able to reread her again when we need to :-)

I love all the pictures, with the comments, that Rick is showing us and am grateful for his dedication to this job.

No doubt Brooks will be with us ALL at this Xmas time and, as you said, we can't disappoint her with being sad about her physical absence. We have to rejoice about her invisible constant presence among us.

I am so glad to be a part of this extended family of hers, with so many friends included, and I send you all a very very big hug from Barcelona.
Rick said…
Thank you so much, Ana Maria. I'm happy you've stuck it out with us through this difficult period. You are, indeed, a LARGE part of this extended family that Brooks built, and we're happy to have you with us.

I just learned that Barcelona hugs are the best! Who knew?

With love to you and all you love in this season and all the years to come.
Rick said…
Oh, yes, I also meant to thank you, Kris, for all the work you've done and for getting Brooks' blog back where we can enjoy it again.

And, by the way, I love the picture you posted of you and your mom.
Anonymous said…
I just wanted to wish you a Happy New Year

Popular Posts