BACK UP AND RUNNING

Neither my computer system nor my enthusiasm for writing has been operating well in the past few weeks. I believe I have now fixed both problems...my computer is running again at full speed and my writer's block has been defeated. It is 1:08 A.M. central standard, my brother, Rick, and his wife, DeAnne, are here visiting from Colorado Springs, and I am exhausted after a full day of doctor's appointments and running errands in the midwestern summer heat so this is merely a note to say I am fine and I will have a real, honest-to-goodness entry in the very next few days. My visitors will be leaving Monday morning and I will get back on some sort of real schedule. Just want to send a hello to those who might have been a little concerned about my sudden absence. I have lots to say next week.

Comments

Popular Posts