I finished the watercolor collage project with the group and it was tons of fun! I'm not really a zettiologist, as known in the altered world, but the backgrounds on these almost required that kind of comical response. I want to do more. These I think I will attach to a mat board or maybe a jagged piece of 600 pound watercolor paper for little prints to hang on the wall.

I want to give a shout out to Belinda Spiwakfor graciously teaching about 170 of us to do this project. She gave generously of her time and patience without any compensation save our gratitude. Belinda is moderator for the Zettizoo Yahoo group.

I also want to thank Thelma for her comment and information about my Native American interest. Thanks for looking, Thelma, and I'll be sure and check out this author.

And a thank you also to Terri, who just keeps checking back with me. I apreciate you checking in on me now and then. It's nice to know somebody's watching.

1 comments:

Babs said...

Brooks, this is amazing! Love the colors and images. It's always a pleasure to click onto your blog and see what you've created!
Babs
Monday, April 04, 2005

Comments

Popular Posts