Valentine's Day

This is a day for sweetness and love. I have love in my heart, just not in my bed. No candlelit dinners this year. I probably will get a telephone call or card in the mail from my out-of-state sweetheart, but, then again, maybe not. I owe him a ton of letters and attention so he may choose to forget me this holiday. That's okay. I've been so self-involved I haven't needed any more attention. Self-involved and distracted with health problems. It kind of takes your mind off sweethearts and candlelit dinners, though I never forget that I love him.

I've finally scanned some of my recent altered book artwork and will try to get some loaded in here. I know it's probably much simpler than it seems, so I'll keep on til I find my way through this technical stuff. I think it's pretty obvious by some of my dream series (I didn't plan a series...it just evolved) that I've been in and out of a sentlemental.

Comments

Popular Posts